A cookie is a file harmless that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer.
So, There are cookies that get information related to the number of pages visited, the city that is assigned IP address from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the Navigator, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit takes place.
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, ni spam, ni spyware, or open pop-up windows.
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, Photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. Data stored are technical in nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, If you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and testing surfing the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
So you understand the scope that may have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content of this site in Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the web, for example My account, the My profile the My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, They will have to be telephone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency language.
- The website can not perform web analytics about visitors and web traffic, which will hinder the competitive web.
- You can not write to the blog, You can not upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- No advertising may show sectioned, which will reduce advertising revenue from the web.
- Types of cookies as the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies propias: Are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these it is managed by a third, They can not be considered as own cookies
further, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
More information is available on Cookies in: Wikipedia
This site also can host web beacons (also known as web bugs). The web beacons typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The web beacons They are used and used in a similar manner to cookies. further, the web beacons often they used to measure the traffic of users who visit a website and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
More information is available on web beacons in: Wikipedia
In some cases, We share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregate with third parties as may be advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the laws and all their rights will be respected data protection in accordance with current regulations.
This site measures traffic with JetPack plugin Automatic, solution can be used cookies the web beacons to analyze what happens in our pages.
By accessing our website we inform you that if you keep sailing is you install various own and third party cookies to corresponding web analytics to help the website analyze your usage of the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case they are associated with data that could identify you reach. Data stored are technical in nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
This website and third-party cookies is used to get you to have a better browsing experience, You can share content on social networks, leave comments and statistics for our users.
as a user, You can refuse treatment of the data or information by blocking these cookies by appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, This site may not function properly.
Therefore it is important that you read this policy of cookies and understand that if you continue browsing, We consider accepting its use. You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or if you want to disable the ability to store these cookies on your device.
You can even check now your preferences about cookies on this website the button below:
Then the following table includes, for example only, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, and if they own or third party (and identification of the contracted third party or whose services have decided to use) and its purpose
|strictly necessary||C. user input
C. authentication login or user ID
C. User Safety
C. multimedia player session
C. Login to balance the load
C. customization UI
C. complement (plug-in) to share and exchange social content (Facebook y twitter)
|They serve to provide services or to remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Analytical - JetPack Analytics,||Number of visits, or pages visited sections, time navigation, sites visited before entering this page, details browsers used||statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given ad campaign|
Currently this site does not host third party advertising.
- There are also cookies related to social networks using this web have their own cookies policy.
Since cookies are ordinary text files, You can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Then, a list of links on viewing cookies in different browsers indicated. If you use another browser, see information about cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the device's manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here's how to access a cookie specific browser Chrome. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears top right.
- You will see different sections, click option Show Advanced Options.
- and a Privacy, Content Settings.
- Choose All cookies and site data.
- a list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find cookies enter a particular domain or part of the address field Buscar cookies.
- After making this filter one or more lines appear on the screen cookies Site requested. Now just select it and press the X to proceed to their elimination.
To access settings cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- and a Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access settings cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- and a options the preferences according to your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- In Record choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you'll see the option Aceptar cookies, You can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access settings cookies browser Safari para OSX follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- and a preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you see the option Bloquear cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access settings cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- and a settings, then Safari.
- and a Privacy & Security, You'll see the option Bloquear cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access settings cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- Your browser and press the key Menu, then settings.
- and a Security and Privacy, You'll see the option Aceptar cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access settings cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (They may vary depending on the browser version):
- opens Internet Explorer, then Plus, then Configuration
- Now you can enable or disable the box allow cookies.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by the browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, company stores cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except in cases where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Again, I remind you that You can always check your preferences on acceptance, o no, cookies on this website.
LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT
This site contains texts prepared for information purposes or informative that may not reflect the current state of legislation or case law and referring to general situations so its contents can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The content of the articles published on this site can not be considered, in no case, substitute for expert advice.
The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in this website without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
Intellectual property rights and industrial
The General Conditions any intellectual or industrial property can not yield on this website or any of its components, User expressly prohibited reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by whatever means, any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to text, the images, The designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), graphics and audiovisual material, It is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights reserved, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is party and other proprietary rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights of intellectual property by the introduction of certain content on the web, it must notify it indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which acts in the event that this claim other than the interested third parties.
Report protected by intellectual property rights and its location on this website, accreditation of intellectual property rights mentioned and express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
These conditions of use of this site are governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice is not filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through Internet on this website.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of this text or any activity of this site, except to resolve conflicts that bring cause the development of an activity requiring licensing, in which case the user should contact the appropriate body of the college of timely lawyers.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish legislation and residing in the European Union, if you have had a problem with an online purchase from this site, to try to reach a settlement may attend the Platform Online Dispute Resolution, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Whenever the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule requiring else, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as this is the venue of the contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and / or use of this website to who performs the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and content.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship. Thus, the user agrees to use the Web site, its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order. You may not use the web for illegal or harmful purposes, what, anyway, they can damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the content of this website, it's prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, Total partial, unless you have permission from their rightful owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of this web site provide links to other websites own and contents owned by third parties of manufacturers or suppliers.
The only purpose of these links is to provide users the ability to access those links and know our products, although we are not responsible in any way for the results that may arise from the user by accessing these links.
The user wishing to establish any technical device to link their website must obtain prior written authorization.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between this site and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by us of their content or services.
Other conditions of use of this site
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and services accessible from the same, in full compliance with the law, to morality and the present legal notice.
Likewise, undertakes, unless prior authorization, express written this site to use the information contained on the website, solely for your information, unable to make any direct or indirect commercial exploitation of content they have access.
This site stores a data file relating to the comments submitted to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a message through our contact form.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites operated by third parties outside our organization. This website does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content that is collected on these websites.
Unless authorized, prior written, Reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, The transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any method, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly prohibited, without prior consent any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, We accept no liability, or arising, said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise ARCO rights
You can exercise, respect of the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, access, correction or deletion of data and opposition. Therefore I inform you that you can exercise these rights through a written and signed request may be sent, along with photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, our postal address: Duque de Ahumada 7, 28232 Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain (Spain), or via our contact form. Before 10 We will respond to your request days to confirm your execution right you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
We make no guarantee nor are we responsible, in no case, for damages of any kind that may result from:
- Unavailability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of virus, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illicit use, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
We are not responsible in any way for any damage that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the platform online dispute resolution
Law and Jurisdiction
In general Bisnis relations with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, They are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be contactable: Our contact
If anyone had any doubts about these legal conditions or any comments about our services, please refer to us through our contact form.
Acceptance and Consent
According to current legislation, We do not make SPAM practices, so we are not sending commercial e electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In consecuense, in each of the forms have occurred in nuetsra web, The user has the possibility to give their express consent to receive our Newsletter / Newsletter, irrespective of the commercial information requested on time.